The book “Hypogene Karst Regions and Caves of the World” is going to be published by Springer, in its series “Cave and Karst Systems of the World”.
There will be a karst session at the AGU Fall 2016 Meeting in San Francisco, USA in December 12-16: Characterization, Modeling, and Remediation of Fissured, Carbonate, and Karst Groundwater Systems
A book "Höhlen und Karst in Österreich" (Caves and karst in Austria; Editors: Christoph Spötl, Lukas Plan & Ehrad Christian) will be printed until mid of July. Subscription is available.
Many inspiring ideas on caves can be found in images created by children, generated by the International Contest of Kid’s Drawing "Caves in the Eyes of our Children".
A call to submit an abstract to a session devoted to karst aquifers, which will be held in September in Montpellier during the 43rd IAH Congress
Did you know?
That salt dome is a dome-like intrusion of a mobile salt core into sedimentary rock .?
Checkout all 2699 terms in the KarstBase Glossary of Karst and Cave Terms
Transactions of the Cave Research Group of Great Britain
Aims & Scope
The World Cave and Karst Science journals database (WCKSJ) is a part of KarstBase facilitating an access to journals, which focus is specifically the cave and karst studies. The WCKSJ fully covers 16 major journals in the field since their launch and allows a quick search through this remarkable mass of cave and karst knowledge. It provides bibliographic descriptions, abstracts and, when available, web links to full-text papers online.
Search in Transactions of the Cave Research Group of Great Britain
Use this form to search inside World Karst and Cave Journals. You can search in all journals or select specific journal of interest from the drop-down menu. Use the year option to narrow down your search.
- Notes on the Irish Cave sites from which Fauna has been collected, Tratman E.K.; Hazleton M., 1974,
- Hypogean Fauna collected from Ireland by the Cave Research Group, 1952 - 1971, Hazleton M. (Ed.), 1974,
- A Check list of the Irish Cave Fauna: Troglobite, Troglophile and Trogloxene, Hazleton M., 1974,
- Irish Vice-County Records of Fauna from the Hypogean and related zones of Caves and Wells in Ireland, Hazleton M., 1974,
- The Fauna found in some Irish Caves, Hazleton M., 1974,
- Additions and Corrections to Biological Records, 1970, Hazleton M., 1974,
- Irish Biological Records Centre Report for the British Cave Research Association, Crichton M., 1974,
- The Relationship between Jointing and Cave Passage Frequency at the head of the Tawe Valley, South Wales, Weaver J.D., 1973,
- The Karst of Kuh-e-Parau, Iran, Waltham,A.C.;Ede,D.P., 1973,
- Caves of the East African Rift Valley, Sutcliffe A.J., 1973,
- Saturated Calcite Solutions: a theoretical study evaluating the solubility product and other constants, Picknett R.G., 1973,
- Forced Flow Passages in Karst Massifs, Pasquini G., 1973,
- Orientations and Origins of Joints, Faults and Folds in the Carboniferous Limestones of N.W. England, Moseley F., 1973,
- The British Speleological Expedition to Ethiopia, 1972 : Caves of the Rift Valley and Volcanic Regions, Morton W.H., 1973,
- The British Speleological Expedition to Ethiopia, 1972 : The Geology of Ethiopia, Morton W.H., 1973,
- The British Speleological Expedition to Ethiopia, 1972 : Notes on the Fauna of Sof Omar Cave, Monod Theodore, 1973,
- Some aspects of the Magnesium Problem in Karst Weathering with special reference to the North-east Transvaal, South Africa, Marker M.E., 1973,
- The British Speleological Expedition to Ethiopia, 1972 : Notes on the Cave Dwelling Bats of Ethiopia, Largen M.J., 1973,
- The Discovery and Exploration of Ghar Parau, Iran, Judson D.M., 1973,
- Some Calculations of the denudation rate in a dolomitic limestone area at Isfjord-Radio, West Spitzbergen, Hellden Ulf, 1973,
- Limestone Pavements of Craven [Yorkshire], Goldie Helen S., 1973,
- Limestone Springs and Individual Flood Events, Chambers W.J., 1973,
- The British Speleological Expedition to Ethiopia, 1972 : The Caves of Ethiopia, Catlin D. (Ed.), 1973,
- Comparative Morphogenetic Study of Karst Regions in Tropical and Temperate Areas, Balazs D., 1973,
- Seminar on Karst Denudation - The Caves of the Ingleborough District, Waltham A.C., 1972,
- Cave Dwellers and Artists of the Neothermal Period in South-east Spain, Walker M.J., 1972,
- Seminar on Karst Denudation - Karstic Features in the Geological Record, Walkden G., 1972,
- Bibliography of Welsh Cave Archaeology and Palaeontology, Valdemar A.E., 1972,
- A new blind millipede (Typhlopygmaeosoma hazeltonae) from a Himalayan Cave with notes on its zoogeographical significance, Turk F.A., 1972,
- Biological notes on Acari recently recorded from British Caves and Mines with descriptions of three new Species, Turk F.A., 1972,